Who Can Apply: Recipients will be full-time USF degree-seeking students. Applicants must have an interest in international business and demonstrate leadership and community service involvement. Scholarships are awarded for Fall and Spring semesters and summer term. A maximum of $6,000 may be awarded annually.
- For USF continuing undergraduate, graduate, transfer students
- Available to all majors
- US Citizen or International Student eligible
- Minimum 3.4 GPA for currently enrolled USF students; 3.5 minimum GPA for new transfer students
- Financial need considered but not the sole determining factor in choosing recipients
- USF Tampa campus only
- Applicants should be residents of Florida; preference to Hillsborough County residents
- Education Abroad Scholarship Application (use one scholarship application; the review committee will determine eligibility for individual scholarships)
- A 500 word statement of intent
- A letter of recommendation
- Unofficial Transcript
- Cost Estimate Form for Non-USF programs
- Statement of Financial Need
- Students must have committed to the program of choice and must have paid required deposits.
Deadline: November 1, 2015