Who Can Apply: Established in 2013 to assist non-traditional aged “women in transition” to pursue a Bachelors of Social Work or a Masters of Social Work.
- Residency Requirement: Washington, Greene, or Sullivan counties
- Education Requirement: Returning adult student, high school graduate, GED recipient, or current college student
- Field of Study: Bachelors of Social Work or Masters of Social Work
- GPA Minimum: Not applicable
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at East Tennessee State University pursuing a Bachelors of Social Work degree or a Masters of Social Work degree
- Must demonstrate financial need
Deadline: February 15, 2020