Who Can Apply:
- One $500 scholarship will be awarded to a student entering the medical field of nursing or pursuing certification as an emergency medical technician.
- Award is based on academic accomplishment and financial need.
- Students who receive a scholarship their freshman year of college may annually reapply for up to three additional years.
- A transcript, essay outlining college and career goals and two reference letters from school faculty or administration are required.
- The applicant could be interviewed by the selection committee.
Submission: High School Transcript, Essay and References.
Deadline: March 1, 2020