Elora’s H.O.P.E Scholarship (Deadline: June 30, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Attend Slippery Rock University, University of Pittsburgh, Chatham University, Duquesne University or LaRoche College as a junior or senior in a baccalaureate program OR be enrolled in a graduate program in Special Education.
- Reside in Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Washington or Westmoreland County in PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in special education with the intention of teaching.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Be able to appear in person for an interview with the Scholarship Committee, if requested.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: June 30, 2019