Who Can Apply:
- You must be enrolled in either an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college or university in the USA or Canada. International students are welcome!
- Submission must be in by 11:59pm PST August 1, 2016.
- One submission per person.
- The winning submission will be featured on the COIT website and distributed across our social media, so that students everywhere can benefit from it!
- Create a graphic for emergency stain removal. It may be sent in any of the following formats: AI, EPS, GIF, JPG, PDF, PNG, PSD, SVG, TIF. Do not send a Word document.(Tip: Microsoft Word is not intended for graphic design. If you aren’t sure what to use and still determined to apply, try downloading and learning GIMP, a free, open-source version of Photoshop.)
- Email it to us at [email protected] by 11:59 pm PST, Aug 1, 2016. The subject line should read: COIT Scholarship, and the body of the email should include the following information: Full Name, Google+ or Facebook username, address, phone, school name, date of birth, & parent/guardian name (if under 18). Finally hashtag your submission #coitscholarship on facebook.
Deadline: August 1, 2016
Learn More: Emergency Stain Removal Graphic Scholarship