Emily E. Shobe Memorial Art Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be graduates of or candidates for graduation from Decatur Community High School.
- Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or above (based upon a 4.0 grading scale) for all school work above grade 8, or demonstrate exceptional artistic talent.
- Applicants must have a desire to pursue additional studies/training in the field of: Art or Art Education, Computer Graphics, Architecture, or Design. The selection committee will give preference according to the above order.
- Applicants must have demonstrated a desire to perform at the level of their ability by good school attendance and effort.
- Applicants must show respect for the rights of the students and citizens of the school and community.
- Applicants must show respect for both public and private property.
- If, in any year, there is no qualified applicant, the selection committee can designate a gift to the Decatur Community High School Art Department for the purchase of art supplies and equipment.
Deadline: February 15, 2019