Emissions.org Annual Scholarship Program (Deadline: June 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- In order to apply, you have to be enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate program.
- Proof of enrollment to the university must be submitted along with the essay, so the scholarship payment can be made to their financial aid account.
- You can win only once. Please note that this scholarship will be offered yearly.
- You can submit only one application per year.
- Make sure the essay you will be sending is unique. Any sort of plagiarism will result in disqualification.
- The application is open worldwide.
- Write a 2,000+ word essay on the following topic: “Why You Should Receive The Emissions.org Scholarship?” The essay must be unique, otherwise, you are at risk of being disqualified.
- Please include the details given below with the essay in a Word file;
- Full name, mailing address, and phone number
- School or University name
- Area of Study
- A valid document which proves you are a student of a specific school, college, or university.
- Short biography, 300-400 words longs, which will be published with your essay, if you win the scholarship.
- The title of your email application should be “Emissions Scholarship Submission”.
Deadline: June 15, 2018
Learn More: https://www.emissions.org/scholarship/