Empowered Future Teachers Scholarship (Deadline: June 30, 2018)
Who Can Apply: All applicants for the Empowered Future Teachers Scholarship must meet all of the following eligibility requirements to apply:
- Must be pursuing a career as a preschool-5th grade teacher (any discipline).
- Must be enrolled at an accredited 2-year, 4-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States.
- Open to college undergraduates, graduate students, and professional students.
- Must be pursuing an Education-related degree such as:
- Child Development, Early/Elementary/Middle Childhood Education, Special Education, Bachelor’s in Education, Master’s in Education, Doctorate in Education, Master of Arts in Teaching.
- Students who are minoring in Education or students who have already earned a degree in Education and are currently pursuing a degree in another discipline are also eligible to apply.
- Must be a United States citizen or Permanent Resident.
Open to students from all states.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Scholarship winner must provide an official transcript for GPA and enrollment verification.
Submission: Essay (500-1,000 words):
“What inspired you to become a teacher? Where do you see your teaching career in 10 years, and what would winning this scholarship mean for your future career?”
Deadline: June 30, 2018
Learn More: https://www.education.com/scholarships/