Who Can Apply:
- Must be pursuing a career as a preschool-5th grade teacher (any discipline).
- Must be enrolled at an accredited 2-year, 4-year, technical/vocational college, or university in the United States.
- Must be a college undergraduate, graduate student, or professional student
- Must be pursuing an Education-related degree such as:
- Child Development, Early/Elementary/Middle Childhood Education, Special Education, Bachelor’s in Education, Master’s in Education, Doctorate in Education, Master of Arts in Teaching. (Students who are minoring in Education or students who have already earned a degree in Education and are currently pursuing a degree in another discipline are also eligible to apply.)
- Must be a United States citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Open to students from all states.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Finalists will be asked to provide a letter of recommendation from an academic reference, ideally a member of faculty in the applicant’s current educational institution, who can comment on the applicant’s abilities and interest in pursuing a career in Education.
- If selected, you must provide an official transcript for GPA and enrollment verification.
Submission: Essay (500-1,000 words)
“What inspired you to become a teacher? Where do you see your teaching career in 10 years, and what would winning this scholarship mean for your future career?”
Deadline: June 30, 2019