Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is judged & awarded primarily on academic achievement, school & community activities, demonstrated leadership abilities & financial need.
- The scholarship application must be submitted, in full, by May 31, 2021. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- The applicant must be a current female law student.
- Applicant will have successfully completed at least one semester of law school but will not yet have graduated by fall semester of 2021.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached for application to be considered.
- An unopened copy of transcripts, sent from the applicant’s most recent law school will be required from finalists before award is presented.
- This scholarship is a one-time award worth $1,500.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
Deadline: May 31, 2021