Who Can Apply:
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old on the date of the submission deadline, January 31, 2016.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an American or Canadian post-secondary educational institution, and reside within either of those countries or their territories.
- The subject of the essay must fall within the parameters described above.
- The essay must be written in English or French, and have a length of no more than 500 words (not including title, applicant name, etc).
- The scholarship funds must be used for some education-related expense, such as tuition, books, school fees, room and board, etc.
- The winner of the scholarship grants EnergyRates.Ca non-exclusive publication rights to their essay, so that we can feature their winning essay on our scholarship site.
- EnergyRates.Ca reserves the right to select a panel of judges and scoring methodology at its own discretion.
Submission: You can talk about anything you want—green energy, oil politics, the continued use of nuclear power, your personal ideas and innovations—so long as it’s about energy in the world of tomorrow. What do you think people will be reading about in the news in a few years?
Deadline: January 31, 2016
Learn More: EnergyRates.Ca College Scholarship