Who Can Apply: Established to benefit two students annually in the amount of $1,000 each from Montgomery who plan to attend an accredited two- or four-year college or university.
- The criteria requires applicants to have a minimum 3.2 GPA, minimum ACT score of 22 and community service.
- Consideration is given to students who have proven the ability to provide leadership or motivation to excel in school or extracurricular activities.
- Student must provide two reference letters and an essay outlining hopes and goals for college and career.
- The scholarship award will be based on demonstrated student financial need.
- The applicant could be interviewed by a selection committee.
Submission: High School Transcript, Essay and References.
Deadline: March 1, 2020