Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be a current high school student with plans to attend an accredited college, university, or technical school.
- The student must currently have and maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- The student must submit an original essay covering the requested topic. Any incomplete or plagiarized submissions will not be considered.
- The essay must be between 750 and 1250 words
- Essays containing profanity or vulgarity will be rejected and discarded.
- The essay must show an understanding of the issue, its impact on the health of children, and provide steps that may be helpful in combating the issue.
Deadline: May 1, 2019