Ephrata Community Hospital Scholarship (Deadline: September 20, 2019)
Who Can Apply: This scholarship was established by the Ephrata Community Hospital to provide financial assistance to students enrolled in the Registered Nursing (RN) Program at HACC’s Lancaster Campus.
1. Students must be enrolled in the RN Program at the Lancaster Campus.
2. Students must be graduates of Ephrata Area, Cocalico, Warwick Area, Eastern Lancaster County or Conestoga Valley High School.
3. Students must maintain a 2.5 GPA.
4. Students must demonstrate unmet financial need as evidenced by completion of the FAFSA.
5. Preference will be given to current employees of Ephrata Community Hospital and children of current employees of Ephrata Community Hospital.
Deadline: September 20, 2019