Who Can Apply:
– Be an African-American male;
– Be a graduating senior from a Rockford Public Schools high school;
– Have a GPA of at least 2.9/4.0;
– Have been involved in community service and volunteerism; and
– Share the Walker’s values including the importance of family, service to one’s community, and the compassionate treatment of others.
Submission: Considering the background and criteria of this scholarship, why are you the best candidate? Discuss how how you share Era’s values, including the importance of family, service to your community and the compassionate treatment of others.
Deadline: February 1, 2017