Who Can Apply:
- Students from Carlsbad, Oceanside, San Dieguito, San Marcos and Vista High School Districts are eligible for this scholarship.
- Scholarships will be awarded to students pursuing a degree in the areas of architecture; civil or structural engineering; construction management or those interested in urban & city planning or public administration.
- Applicants will be judged on the following:
- Financial need
- Experience in Community Service
- Potential to succeed
- Scholastic achievement, minimum 3.0 grade point average
Deadline: April 1, 2020
Learn More: https://coastalfoundation.org/scholarships/