Who Can Apply: Applicant must:
– Be a high school senior in Winnebago and Boone Counties who has been nominated by his or her high school’s principal* (current college students and non-traditional students may apply without nomination);
– Have a permanent address in Winnebago or Boone County;
– Have a GPA of at least 2.5/4.0;
– Demonstrate financial need (defined as an EFC of less than 10,000); and
– Exhibit sincerity, high character, and the ability to overcome obstacles.
* Principals may nominate one student only.
Submission: Considering the background and criteria of this scholarship, why are you the best candidate? Discuss your financial need, sincerity, high character, and ability to overcome obstacles.
Deadline: February 1, 2020