Ernest and Diana Rhoads Scholarship (Deadline: March 6, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Be a graduate in good standing of a public Montgomery County High School, Montgomery County, Indiana by the end of June of the year in which the application is filed; and plan to attend an accredited two-year public or private institution of higher learning, such as Ivy Tech College, and/or other accredited vocational school
- Must have completed a minimum of seven (7) semesters or ten (10) trimesters by the application deadline to be eligible to apply for the Rhoads Scholarship
- You are not eligible to apply for the Ernest and Diana Rhoads Scholarship if you are the child, grandchild, great grandchild, spouse, brother, sister, brother-in-law or sister-in-law of a person who during the last three years has served as a member of the Board of Directors, Scholarship Committee or Staff of the Montgomery County Community Foundation
- You must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.67 (out of a 4.00) or better for seven (7) semesters or ten (10) trimesters of high school at the time the application is filed.
- Complete the online MCCF Standard Scholarship application – due March 6, 2015 at 5:00 p.m.
- Be prepared to write an essay (500 word maximum)
- Be prepared to write a personal statement (500 word maximum)
Deadline: March 6, 2015
Learn More: Ernest and Diana Rhoads Scholarship