Who Can Apply: This scholarship was established by Ernest P. Davis, HACC Foundation Board member, to provide financial assistance to Harrisburg City residents who are graduates of Harrisburg High School.
1. Students must be enrolled at HACC.
2. Students must be a resident of the City of Harrisburg.
3. Students must be a graduate of Harrisburg High School.
4. Students must demonstrate unmet financial need as evidenced by completion of the FAFSA.
5. Preference given to students who are members of a minority group.
Deadline: September 20, 2019