Ernst Law Group Brain Injury Caregivers Scholarship (Deadline: July 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- You are currently enrolled in or have been accepted to an accredited college or university
- You are, or have been, a caregiver of someone living with a serious brain injury
- You have a minimum 2.8 GPA
- You must submit an official copy of your transcript
Submission: Please choose one of the questions below and write an essay of 500-1000 words.
- Tell us about a time that being the caregiver of a brain injury victim created an obstacle or special challenge and how you overcame it.
- How has being the caregiver of a brain injury victim affected your goals and dreams for the future?
- How did you learn to accept being the caregiver of a brain injury victim and how has this acceptance changed you?
Deadline: July 31, 2018