Eskew Law Scholarship (Deadline: December 3, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Graduated high school by the end of 2018, or currently enrolled in an accredited technical school, college, or university in the U.S.;
- Have proof of citizenship;
- Be the child of a parent who has a felony conviction;
- Maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent); and
- Submit a 500+ word essay.
Submission: To apply, write a 500+ word essay sharing your story. Answer the prompt: How has being a child of a convicted felon impacted your life and what has your parent’s conviction taught you?
Deadline: December 3, 2018
Learn More: https://www.eskewlaw.com/scholarship/