Essay Writing Contest by Custom-Writing.org (Deadline: December 10, 2016)
Who Can Apply: Students of any educational institution in any location. Academic level and major do not matter.
How to Apply: Write one essay on one of following three topics:
- Why do you think it is important for students to improve their essay writing skills?
- How can having less homework help improve learning?
- Are the requirements of academic writing too strict? Should writing be simpler for students?
- Has a word count of 450 – 650 words (excluding footnotes, bibliography, title page, and article title)
- Is written in US English
- Contains no plagiarism
- Has a file name of “Essay Writing Contest_Last Name”
- Is submitted in .doc or .docx format
- Has a bibliography that lists two or more peer-reviewed sources and no sources older than five years
- Uses the APA formatting style
- Please note that to be accepted, your essay must contain all required elements of APA formatting style:
- Title page formatted correctly
- Header with running head and page numbers on each page
- References page
Send your completed essay to [email protected] by the deadline given below. Late submissions will not b
1st place — $800
2nd place — $600
3rd place — $400
Number of Scholarships Offered: 3
Deadline: December 10, 2016