Essay Writing Contest by EssayPro.com (Deadline: December 20, 2016)
Who Can Apply: Anyone
How to Apply: Write an essay between 600-800 words on one of these topics:
- Is Technology Our Friend?
- What really is the American Dream?
- This is What I Believe In:
- An essay on the principle of population
- Abortion: Choice or Murder?
- What is Respect?
- Do Humans Understand Each Other?
- Nature vs Nurture
- Should a Person Give Up on Career for the Sake of Family? Career/
- Life Goals vs Family Values
- The Double Edged Sword that is Gun Control.
Essays should only be written in English. Send your work in a Microsoft Word document.
You can include images in your work, especially if they illustrate the topic or your own ideas. This will only grow our attention!
- 1st place: $500
- 2nd and 3rd: $250
Number of Scholarships Offered: 3
Deadline: December 20, 2016