EssayRoo Australian Writing Contest (Deadline: May 1, 2017)
Who Can Apply: Anyone in the world who wants to enter.
How to Apply: Submit an essay between 600-800 words, in English, one one of the topics below:
- How has education changed since the introduction of the internet?
- How can app technology help improve learning?
- Will online resources spell the end of traditional academic journals?
- Is having a degree enough to cut it in the working world of Australia?
- How can you achieve a work/life balance as a student?
- How can volunteering help your academic studies?
- What’s the best way to go about writing an essay?
- What makes a good writing assignment?
You must also:
- ‘Like’ EssayRoo’s Facebook page or follow us on Twitter.
- Share or retweet one of our posts.
- Send us an email with your essay and screenshot from where you shared these posts so we can confirm you’re eligible to enter the contest.
- Please send your submissions to [email protected]essayroo.com
- First prize: $3000
- Second prize: $2500
- Third prize: $1500
Number of Scholarships Offered: 3
Deadline: May 1, 2017
Notes: Entries can be submitted in the following file formats: .doc, .pdf, and .docx. Images can be used in your essay if you feel that they are necessary to your work.
Please provide your contact details in email.
Learn More: http://essayroo.com/writing-contest