Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is for needy and worthy students who are Henderson County residents, regardless of where they attend high school.
- Recipients must reflect a willingness to work, learn, and pursue their education.
- Recipients must show financial need.
- A top 15% class rank for the scholarship recipient shall be considered as a general guideline but is not to be used as an absolute qualification requirement when unusual circumstances exist.
- The scholarship recipient must attend a four-year accredited college or university on a full-time basis.
Deadline: December 15, 2019
Learn More: http://www.cfhcforever.org/scholarships