Who Can Apply:
- Any currently enrolled junior or senior civil engineering student in an ABET-accredited program who will be registered as an undergraduate in fall term of the year of award, is a United States citizen, is a Student Member of the Society in good standing at the time of application and award, and has a passion for bridges may apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarships may be awarded only to those students who will employ them to continue their formal undergraduate education at a recognized educational institution.
- Previous holders of these scholarships are eligible to apply in any succeeding competition for these awards provided the other requirements of eligibility are satisfied.
(1) completed application form;
(2) statement by the applicant addressing his/her interest in bridge design or construction;
(3) brief financial statement outlining how the applicant will finance his/her education if an award is granted;
(4) detailed annual budget;
(5) sealed official transcripts;
(6) resume; and
(7) minimum of two sealed letters of recommendation, at least one of which must be from a faculty member.
Deadline: February 10, 2017
Learn More: http://www.asce.org/scholarships/figg/