Who Can Apply:
- The purpose of the scholarship program is to provide assistance to a deserving graduating senior from West High School located in Sioux City, Iowa in their pursuit of a post-secondary education. All applicants should be needs-based and show great personal potential.
- Applicants must be graduating seniors from West High School in Sioux City, Iowa and have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0.
- Completed online application
- First page of your parents’/guardians’ (or your) most current U.S. Income Tax Return (Form 1040)
- Official high school transcript
Deadline: February 15, 2020