Who Can Apply:
- You are currently enrolled in or have been accepted to an accredited college or university, AND
- You have been diagnosed with autism of any form OR are studying autism-related research at a university.
Submission: Applicants must submit a video essay no longer than 2 minutes OR a written essay no longer than 1,000 words on one of the topics below.
- Tell about a time that autism created an obstacle or special challenge, and how you overcame it.
- How has living with autism affected your goals and dreams for the future?
- How did you learn to accept your autism, and how has this acceptance changed you?
Deadline: August 30, 2017