Who Can Apply:
- Any Students studying in undergraduate, Postgraduate or High School with a legitimate acceptance letter from an accredited University or College, who is currently living in the United States of America or Canada or United Kingdom or Australia (unless enrolled in a study abroad program).
- Any students of 16 and older can Enter.
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 or equivalent.
- Students may be of any nationality and reside in any country.
- Students may study any major or plan to enter any career field at any accredited college or graduate school.
- Entries with typos or grammatical errors will not be considered.
Submission: To apply for the scholarship, You must write an Essay of 1000 to 1500 words about anything related to sports in general.
Deadline: August 15, 2017
Learn More: http://www.eworldsports.net/scholarship/