EZstorit.com “Get Ahead Scholarship” (Deadline: July 11, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Be enrolled at the time of application as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrate successful completion of the previous year’s study by maintaining at least a 2.75 accumulated grade point average on a scale of 1 to 4 with an “A” equal to 4.
- A completed Application for the EZstorit.com Get Ahead Scholarship Program form.
- A copy of an official document from the college or university attending or will be attending this Fall Term (2016). Housing contract or class schedule are acceptable.
- Proof of high school or previous semester college grade point average.
- A short essay (no less than 400 words and no more than 500) in one of the following topics.
- What do you hope to gain from your college education.
- What would you do if you had $100,000 and needed to spend it in one month.
- Why did you choose the college/university you are attending or will be attending.
Deadline: July 11, 2016
Learn More: http://ezstorit.com/scholarship/