Who Can Apply: To be eligible for consideration, an applicant must:
- Be enrolled at the time of application as a full-time undergraduate student at an accredited college, university or technical school.
- Demonstrate successful completion of the previous year’s study by maintaining at least a 2.75 accumulated grade point average.
- Be a current employee or immediate family member of a current employee of any self storage facility in the U.S, Puerto Rico or Canada.
Submission: A short essay (no less than 500 words and no more than 750) in one of the following topics.
- Discuss an accomplishment, event, or realization that sparked a period of personal growth and a new understanding of yourself or others.
- Reflect on a time when you questioned or challenged a belief or idea. What prompted your thinking? What was the outcome?
Deadline: July 25, 2020