Who Can Apply:
- Must be currently pursuing one of the following degrees or certifications: LPN/LVN, RN, BSN, RN-BSN, MSN, DNP, OT, OTA, OTD, PT, PTA, DPT, MLS, MLT, AT, MA, PA, CST, or comparable health science specialty.
- Must be enrolled for the Spring 2020 semester.
- Must be a student in good standing with an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must be a student in the U.S. or Canada (Must be a citizen, legal resident, or holder of a valid student visa)
- Proof of current enrollment, delivered as one of the following: enrollment verification letter, acceptance letter, course registration for upcoming semester, screenshot of unofficial transcript.
- Introduction: In 100-200 words, tell us about yourself. Why are you applying for this scholarship? Feel free to include fun facts, an appropriate photograph, or anything that you feel would make you stand out.
- Short Essay: In 300-600 words, write about the following: Why have you chosen to pursue a career in health care and what are the key qualities you possess that will help you be successful?
Deadline: March 31, 2020
Learn More: https://www.fadavis.com/scholarship