F.O.C.C.A. 2015 Performing Arts Scholarships (Deadline: March 27, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
1. Cypress resident or attending school in Cypress (9-12 grade) and maintaining at least a 2.0 GPA.
2. Cypress resident, not older than 20 years of age, attending Cypress College and maintaining at least a 2.0 GPA. May be asked to show proof of Cypress residency.
3. Only one award per applicant will be given.
4. You must complete the Performing Arts Scholarship application.
5. You must be available to audition before a panel of judges on Saturday, April 11.
6. You must be available to perform at the awards presentation on Tuesday, April 28, starting at 7:00 p.m.
7. Scholarships must be used for artistic development. Tuition, private lessons or the purchase of instruments are considered appropriate.
8. All scholarship winners can reapply after two (2) years.
Submission: Submit the online application.
Deadline: March 27, 2015
Amount: $100 to $500
Learn More: F.O.C.C.A. 2015 Performing Arts Scholarships