Facing Acne $2,000 Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2017)
Who Can Apply: All students who:
- Are high school seniors (home schooling is accepted) in the U.S. or college students currently enrolled in an accredited U.S.-based college or university
- Are U.S. citizens
- Have a high school diploma (or GED) or expecting to receive their high school diploma before the 2017-2018 school year
- Are working towards a degree at an accredited U.S.-based college or university, or planning to do so
- Have and maintain a 3.00 GPA
How to Apply: Create a short video (5 minutes or less) answering the questions below.
- How has the Internet changed the way you take care of your health?
- What future developments do you hope to see in the use of the Internet as a tool for maintaining and improving your health?
- Use the form on the website to submit your application.
- Upload your video to YouTube and include a link to it in the application, along with your first and last name, your high school graduation status and the name of the college you plan to attend or are attending.
Scholarship Amount: $2,000
Number of Scholarships Offered: 1
Deadline: March 31, 2017
Learn More: http://www.facingacne.com/scholarships/