Fall 2015 R&D Systems Scholarship (Deadline: July 17, 2015)
Who Can Apply: The R&D Systems Scholarship Program will be awarded to students pursuing a degree in a science related field. A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded twice a year for one student in the fall semester and one student in the spring semester.
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
- Fill out the scholarship application form.
Download the scholarship application form
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Make a top ten list of why you love science
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
Deadline: July 17, 2015
Learn More: Fall 2015 R&D Systems Scholarship