Who Can Apply:
- You must be either volunteering providing services to seniors or helping take care of an elderly relative at home.
- You must be enrolled in an accredited university in the United States.
Submission: Please write a 1,500 word essay that addresses the following questions:
- What is the most important lesson you have learned from providing elderly care?
- How has working with seniors changed your outlook on life?
- In your opinion, what can society do to improve the quality of life for seniors receiving care?
Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. This can be a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill.
Deadline: August 1, 2019
Learn More: https://www.familyassets.com/scholarship