Ferrer, Poirot & Wansbrough Scholarship for Military Veterans (Deadline: May 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- You have served in the United States armed forces or reserves (any branch).
- You are either accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college or university within the United States.
- You have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- You must submit an official copy of your transcript, your completed application, and your essay using the online form.
Submission: Please choose one of the questions below and write an essay of 500-1000 words.
- Was there a moment during your service when you helped someone, in a way you couldn’t have as a civilian? How can you continue to help others outside of the service?
- What is one way in which you believe veterans are misunderstood? How can greater understanding be fostered between veterans and the general public?
Deadline: May 1, 2018