Who Can Apply: You’re eligible to apply if:
- You are a full-time student enrolled in a two year, four year, or graduate program.
- Your major is Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- Your GPA is 3.2 or above
- You’ve volunteered at a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization at least once in the past calendar year
- You know the difference between a 1040EZ and a 1040 Long Form.
- A copy of your college transcript
- A copy of your resume or link to your online portfolio
- A few sentences describing the most satisfying volunteer experience you’ve had, and why
- An essay (600 – 800 words) describing why you chose your major and how you will use your talents to better your community through increased financial literacy and community service
Deadline: May 30, 2015