Who Can Apply: Available to students who attend the First Reformed Church in Fremont, MI.
- Preference given to student pursuing some type of Christian service such as mission work, seminary, pastor, youth pastor, administrator, teaching, Christian counseling, etc.
- Must enroll full time (12 credit hours or more) at an accredited post high school educational institution
- Must be an active member of First Reformed Church of Fremont, MI and/or have an established relationship with FRC, as discerned by the Endowment Board
- Must be of good moral character
- Must demonstrate potential for future academic success
- Must be personally interviewed by the First Reformed Church Endowment Board
Deadline: March 1, 2020