Who Can Apply:
- Apply for undergraduate education or currently enrolled in a college or university
- Have a family member who is a first responder
- Submit an essay that falls within the criteria listed below
- Submit their unofficial transcripts
- Agree to the terms and conditions for the First Responder Scholarship
Submission: In no more than 750 words, applicants must write an essay about the impact that a family member’s career as a first responder has had not only on their life but on those in the greater community. Applicants may use anecdotes to construct a compelling narrative.
Deadline: June 15, 2021