First State Manufactured Housing Association Scholarship (Deadline: April 3, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Legal residents of Delaware who are high school seniors or former graduates seeking to further their education.
- Must have been a resident of a manufactured home for at least one year prior to the application.
- May be used for any type of accredited two- or four-year degree program, or for any accredited training, licensing, or certification program.
- Full- or part-time (at least 7 credits) enrollment in an accredited program is acceptable.
- Must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Submission: You can apply online by completing the application on the Delaware Higher Education Office’s secure Student Account Access site. First-time users must establish an account and provide a valid email and mailing address before proceeding to the application.
Deadline: April 3, 2015