Who Can Apply:
- Must be pursuing a degree in a field which promotes financial literacy such as Business, Law, Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- Must be enrolled in a college or university located within the United States or its territories and accredited by the U.S. Department of Education (for a list of accredited institutions, see http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/Search.aspx) at the time of application and at the time the Scholarship is awarded.
- Must be at least 17 years old at the time of application.
- Must be a United States citizen and resident of the United States.
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
Submission: To apply for our scholarship, students must meet the minimum scholarship eligibility requirements listed above and complete the online scholarship application by the application deadline. Applications received after the close of each application cycle will be automatically applied to the next deadline.
Students must also complete a 500-word essay on the topic of financial planning. Applications will be judged based on the applicants’ written communication skills, financial literacy skills, demonstrated commitment to achieving stated financial goals, academic performance, and the creativity, clarity, and overall strength of their scholarship essay.
Deadline: January 31, 2020