FishLore.com Scholarship (Deadline: June 15, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Student must be enrolled in college and provide proof of enrollment.
- You must be knowledgeable about aquariums, aquatic plants, corals or fish keeping.
- Research and write a 1000 to 2000 word original article on a topic related to the aquarium hobby. Fishlore scholarship judges (the moderators) are looking for:
- an in depth fish profile, invertebrate, coral or plant care sheet
- a bio-tope tank setup article or niche type tank setup articles
- an article that questions modern fish keeping wisdom
These are just a few ideas for articles. We will publish (if they are worthy) articles in a scholarship entries section on the Fishlore website. You agree to and grant Fishlore.com exclusive rights to use this content and publish it on the website.
- Pictures are a big plus (hint).
- Judging criteria: topic relevancy, accuracy, creativity and potential usefulness to other aquarium hobbyists.
- Credit sources
- A little blurb about what the aquarium hobby means to you.
Deadline: June 15, 2019