Who Can Apply:
- The participant must be a student at a Trade School, High School, College or University.
- The essay must be argumentative and thoroughly researched.
- The piece must have a clear thesis statement
- The participant must uphold originality and thus, the paper must be plagiarism-free
- The participant must exhibit high-value creativity and more so in the construction of the paper as well as in the use of grammar
Submission: For consideration, students are required to write a critical argumentative essay on the question “Does Technology Advancement Contribute to Obesity?” The essay must be at least 825 words and a maximum of 1100 words.
Deadline: December 15, 2017
Learn More: https://www.fitnesshavens.com/scholarship/