Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be enrolled at one of the 14 State System universities pursuing an undergraduate or a graduate degree.
- Undergraduate student applicants must have passed 45 credits at a State System university with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Graduate student applicants must have passed at least nine (9) credits at a State System university with at least a 3.5 GPA.
- Applicants must demonstrate volunteer services in the community or the university.
- Official transcripts must accompany all applications.
- Applicants must show financial need based on standard need analysis from the FAFSA application.
- Complete the Fitz Dixon Memorial Scholarship Application by June 4, 2021.
- Submit two (2) written references: One (1) reference must be from a State System university faculty member, not related to the applicant.
- Submit evidence of community and university involvement using the form provided. Evidence must include, but is not limited to position responsibilities, hours worked, and quantification from an upper level supervisor.
- Submit a 150-300 word essay on “Volunteerism: The Cornerstone of Civic Responsibility.”
Deadline: June 4, 2021