FIU – Carlos M. Castellon Scholarship (Deadline: July 14, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
• Entering or current Honors College student in good standing (min. 3.3 GPA);
• In the first generation of their family to complete a college degree (students whose siblings have attained or are pursuing a degree are eligible);
• Outstanding academic performance;
• Preferably a student pursuing a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, with a major in Accounting.
- Upload a short list (Academic Resume)(no more than 2 pages) of activities, honors, awards, scholarships, and extracurricular activities
- All applicants must submit an essay/personal statement (2-page, double-spaced) in which you describe your career goals, reasons for choosing the profession, and where you would like to work in the future. Remember, this is often the best opportunity you have to speak directly to the scholarship review committee! Please check spelling and grammar carefully before submitting your essay. We recommend you compose the statement in a different word processing program and then paste it into this box. Must be a minimum of 1,000 words.
Deadline: July 14, 2019
Learn More: https://fiu.academicworks.com/opportunities/8316