FIU – John W. Kluge Minority Scholarship (Deadline: September 4, 2015)
Who Can Apply: This scholarship is awarded to students of the Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management.
- Minorities who are citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
- Students must be full-time undergraduates (12+ credits) with junior or senior standing.
- Minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 2.5.
- Preference may be given to students with restaurant/food service work experience and/or career goals.
- Please upload a current resume that provides educational and background information
- Unofficial transcript
Deadline: September 4, 2015
Learn More: FIU – John W. Kluge Minority Scholarship