FIU Online Academic Merit Scholarship (Deadline: December 7, 2015)
Who Can Apply: FIU Online will award scholarships to students in select online graduate programs who exhibit strong academic credentials upon admission. The scholarship minimum requirements include:
- Admission to applicable online graduate program at FIU
- Minimum 3.25 GPA in upper-division undergraduate coursework based on transcript evaluation
- Scholarship application must be submitted by program application deadline (December 7th, 2015 for program cohorts starting in Spring 2016 and April 4th, 2016 for program cohorts starting in Summer 2016)
- If you have already applied to one of the eligible online graduate programs above, contact your dedicated FIU Online Enrollment Coordinator today for a scholarship application.
- If you have not yet applied to one of the eligible online graduate programs above, get in touch with an FIU Online Enrollment Associate today at (305) 348-3125, toll-free at 1.855.348.6654, or via email at [email protected] Otherwise, submit a request for more information at www.fiuonline.com.
Deadline: December 7, 2015
Learn More: FIU Online Academic Merit Scholarship