Who Can Apply:
- The purpose of the scholarship program is to assist graduating high school seniors in their pursuit of a post-secondary education to prepare them for a career in the medical/health science field.
- Applicants must be graduating high school seniors from a high school located within the Siouxland tri-state area (approximate 50-mile radius of Sioux City, Iowa).
- Applicants must be pursuing a career in the medical/health science field (i.e., nurse; physician; physician’s assistant; radiological, medical, or surgical technologist; lab technician; physical or occupational therapist, etc.) at one of the following Sioux City, Iowa, post-secondary educational institutions: Briar Cliff University, Morningside College, Western Iowa Tech Community College, or St. Luke’s College.
• Completed online application
• Two (2) “Character Counts” recommendations
• Official high school transcript
Deadline: February 15, 2020