Who Can Apply:
1. A chapter member in good standing for a minimum of three years
2. A member’s spouse, child, stepchild, grandchild or legal guardian
1. Applicant may be a full-time or part-time student.
2. Proof of enrollment in a university, college or trade school.
3. Letter from applicant addressed to the Scholarship Committee explaining their educational goals and how winning this scholarship will help them achieve their educational goals.
4. Recipient may only receive one scholarship.
Deadline: August 31, 2016